An old man in the sea.
I'm too old, I'm a really slow learner, and I study by myself. I've come to enjoy the taste of lemonade.
Please don't leave cryptic comments to my questions if you want to help me. If you don't want to, then simply don't write anything.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '16 at 19:51
- Economics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 554 554 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 36 Seminal papers that later were proven to contain errors
- 17 Sampling distribution from two independent Bernoulli populations
- 14 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 13 How to deal with an inappropriate greeting in an email?
- 13 Example of an inconsistent Maximum likelihood estimator
- 12 How to define a Rejection Region when there's no UMP?
- View more network posts →