An old man in the sea.
I'm too old, I'm a really slow learner, and I study by myself. I've come to enjoy the taste of lemonade.
Please don't leave cryptic comments to my questions if you want to help me. If you don't want to, then simply don't write anything.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '16 at 19:51
- Cross Validated 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Economics 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 44 Seminal papers that later were proven to contain errors
- 20 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 18 Sampling distribution from two independent Bernoulli populations
- 16 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 14 What's the purpose of the two different definitions used for limit?
- 14 RStudio doesn't save picture
- View more network posts →