- Stack Overflow 520 520 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 358 358 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Travel 299 299 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Academia 290 290 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 241 241 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Is "act like a mensch" too localized for ELU readers (U.S. and/or British English)?
- 17 Am I supposed to respect traffic signs that are upside down (in the USA)?
- 14 Claims of mathematical breakthroughs while in an altered state of consciousness?
- 7 Where is the character encoding of a text file stored in Linux?
- 7 How important is it, exactly, to use a rubric for grading undergraduate lab reports?
- 7 Como é que vocês digitam acentos no teclado?
- 7 In the US as a grad student, is it normal to ask a professor for "extra" grant money for doing more research?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.