E_net4 for 'a lifetime
Software Engineer in medical imaging informatics. Rustacean.
Voting is a right. Posts are voted to rate their quality and presentation. We can downvote and still be friends.
Protect the downvoters.
- Stack Overflow 19.9k 19.9k 77 gold badges6565 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 778 778 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Data Science 344 344 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 312 312 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 222 Why is the use of len(SEQUENCE) in condition values considered incorrect by Pylint?
- 100 The Many Memes of Meta
- 32 How can I deserialize an optional field with custom functions using Serde?
- 30 How can this instance seemingly outlive its own parameter lifetime?
- 28 How do I compile my TypeScript code for Node.js to one file?
- 26 fn foo() -> Result<()> throws "expected 2 type arguments"
- 25 Update npm package with fixed dependency from command line
- View more network posts →