By Day: Economist
By Night: Dilettante Jack of all trades
Member for 4 years, 11 months
34 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 10:10
- Portuguese Language 37.2k 37.2k 99 gold badges100100 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9.9k 9.9k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 499 499 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 498 498 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- German Language 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 Underwater equivalent of "aerodynamic"?
- 107 Word meaning: A slip of the tongue which suggests how you actually feel, often humorous
- 78 How to degender "separate the men from the boys"?
- 72 Idiom for making fun of something people are ashamed of?
- 66 Is there any idiom or expression that would mean "all my efforts wasted"?
- 41 Meaning of "Carrots aren't that great" in the sentence
- 38 An idiomatic alternative to "familiar with the matter"
- View more network posts →