Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 at 17:05
- Mathematics 119k 119k 1717 gold badges258258 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 134 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 108 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 86 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 72 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 72 What is a token?
- 68 Do finite algebraically closed fields exist?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.