Consider the following questions?
- How can I type accented letters, like
ç, on elementary OS?
- How can I type accented letters?
- How many different keyboard layouts are there for Portuguese?
- Are there keyboard layouts with "dead keys" or do Portuguese keyboard layouts have extra keys for accented letters?
- How do Portuguese people usually type accented letters?
(This last question is similar to a question recently asked on main: Como é que vocês digitam acentos no teclado?)
These are all related to the Portuguese language. Which of these should be on-topic here? At which point is a question related to Portuguese better asked on a sister site which deals with technology (such as Super User, StackOverflow em Português, Ask Different, Ask Ubuntu, Unix & Linux, elementary OS, etc.)?